Grilled Cheese, Tomato Goddess On A Bagel
Quick and easy lunch or snack. A must try comfort food!
Servings 1 person
- 1 TSP Butter use your favorite!
- 1 Small Tomato, Sliced. Vine ripe, garden grown or campari types work well!
- 3 TBSP Shredded Cheese Cheddar or Cheddar-Jack
- 2-3 TBSP Whipped Cream Cheese Chive is also wonderful!
- 1 Bagel, 2 halfs. Plain, Everything, Asiago Etc.
Preheat the skillet on medium heat.
Melt butter in a skillet, using it to coat the cooking surface of the skillet.
Add sliced tomatoes and sauté.
Toast your bagel as tomatoes are sautéing.
Flip Tomato slices over after 2 minutes to cook the other side, also add cheese, cover to melt for another 2 minutes.
Spread cream cheese on your toasted bagel.
Using a silicone spatula, gently slide the grilled tomatoes and cheese on to each bagel half and serve.
Add black pepper to taste and serve!
Also amazing with chive cream cheese in place of plain cream cheese!
Serve with a side dish companion such as potato salad or chips!
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 13.4g | Fat: 26.6g | Saturated Fat: 16.4g | Fiber: 2.3g | Sugar: 5.4g | Iron: 4mg