Marinated Veggie Kabobs Balsamic
Marinated Veggie Kabobs and so tasty and a fun colorful side dish! The vegetables are marinated in a blissful dressing of balsamic, garlic, basil, and chive for an hour or more. Once grilled you’ve got a rainbow of crispy deliciousness on your plate!
Servings 6 people
- ¾ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced.
- 2 tablespoon Red Onion, Minced
- 2 tablespoon Basil or Christy’s Greek Seasoning See recipe on Simplemealgirl.com
- Salt & Pepper to season
- 1 Pint Brussel Sprouts, Halved
- 1 Pint Small Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Large Red, Yellow, and Green Pepper Large sliced
- 1 Large Large Red Onion Cut into Chucks
- 1 Pint Campari or Grape Tomateos
- 1 Whole Zucchini Sliced or Cubed
- 1 Whole Summer Squash Sliced or Cubed
Cut Veggies to size, in chucks.
Whisk together dressing and allow the cut veggies to marinate for 1-8 hours in a covered shallow casserole pan or large ziplock baggie. Stir occasionally if possible. Do not refrigerate, Leave out in a cool, dry area such as the kitchen counter.
Preheat grill or oven broiler to medium-high heat.
Apply veggies to skewers. Reserve the marinade for basting.
Roast kabobs checking them every 3-5 minutes to marinate and turn. Apply the marinade using a brush.