Ham and Cheese Sliders are a great way to jazz up boring ham and cheese sandwiches. Garlic-infused butter is glazed over the sliders, adding intense flavor. Velveeta cheese is added for melt-ability along with your choice of cheddar or provolone. The results smell absolutely amazing when they come out of the oven and simple to make at home!
Ham & Cheese Sliders
These tiny sandwiches are perfect for the littles in the family with small hands or to serve a crowd. Serve these for football game parties, birthday parties, afterschool snacks, or a very easy family dinner served with a salad or a bowl of soup!
Garlic Infused Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 1 Lb Thinly Sliced Deli Ham
- ¼ Lb Cheddar Cheese or Provolone Shredded or Sliced
- 6 Slices Velveeta American Cheese
- 1 Loaf Connected Slider Rolls Found in grocery bakery
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter in the microwave in a small bowl.
- Stir in garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slice Slider roll loaf in half.
- Butter bottom of the casserole baking pan with the butter mixture.
- Place bottom section of slider rolls in the buttered pan.
- Add ham, cheese, and Velveeta cheese. Velveeta for the melt-ability.
- Put the top portion of slider rolls on top. Then using the butter mixture, glaze the top and sides
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.